Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ready Set Go!


If you're watching this video that means you probably know me or follow my personal blog, Kitten and Pitbulls.  And if you know me, then you probably know about my back. 

It's a wreck and I've babied it for too long now.  I'm ready to do anything I have to do to get it fixed.

Please pass this blog along to anyone you know that is going through or went through back pain.  I've been working towards getting my back better for over two years now and I'm not giving up yet.  I would love to be able to help someone going through the same thing and learn from them as well.

And please keep the prayers coming.  Everything is possible through Him.

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Sarah! I had no idea of your back pain and am so sorry for it. I hope and pray that God uses your blog, endurance and faithfulness to encourage many. I'll be praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had back pain so I know how debilitating it is ... but you are half my age so I know it's incredibly frustrating! The best back guys I know are at The Carrell Clinic here in Dallas. I would call them and get all your options laid out, then probably get a second opinion from the Texas Back Institute. I am pulling for you, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete